About Our Santa Rosa Personal Injury Lawyer
Serving Clients Throughout the Santa Rosa Area
Our Santa Rosa personal injury lawyer at Flahavan Law Offices provides effective and experienced legal representation for personal injury and wrongful death claims.
By having a strong dedication to our clients, our firm strives to meet and surpass your professional standards. With nearly 20 years of legal experience, our personal injury attorney has a proven track record of success in numerous areas.
Areas of Practice
- 90% Plaintiff’s Personal Injury
- 5% Landlord/Tenant
- 5% Other Litigation
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- California, 2001
- University of San Francisco School of Law, San Francisco, California, 2001 J.D.
- Honors: President, Student Bar Association, 2001
- Santa Clara University, Santa Clara, California, 1998 B.S.
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Honors: Dean’s List
- California Practice Guide, Contributor, The Rutter Group, 2004
- “The Transition to UCC Revised Division 9: Post Effective Date Actions to Preserve Pre-Effective Date Security Interests”, Co-author
- Rutter Guide Personal Injury Guide, Contributor
Professional Associations, Memberships and Awards
- Inns of Court, 2003 – 2008
- American Bar Association, 2002 – 2008
- American Association for Justice, 2004 – 2008
- Consumer Attorneys, 2006 – 2008
- Sonoma County Bar Association, Since 2001
- Martindale Hubbell Client Distinction Award
- National Trial Lawyers Top 100
Past Employment Positions
- Teal & Montgomery, Associate, 2001 – 2002
Pro Bono Activities
- Active 20/30 International, 2001 – 2008
- Kid Street Legrains Counter, 2008 – Present