Serving Clients Throughout Sonoma County
Our Santa Rosa personal injury lawyer at Flahavan Law Offices provides effective and experienced legal representation for personal injury and wrongful death claims.
By having a strong dedication to our clients, our firm strives to meet and surpass your professional standards. With nearly 20 years of legal experience, our personal injury attorney has a proven track record of success in numerous areas.
Brian Flahavan Founding Attorney
Areas of Practice
- 95% Plaintiff’s Personal Injury
- 5% Other Litigation
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- California, 2001
- University of San Francisco School of Law, San Francisco, California, 2001 J.D.
- Honors: President, Student Bar Association, 2001
- Santa Clara University, Santa Clara, California, 1998 B.S.
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Honors: Dean’s List
- California Practice Guide, Contributor, The Rutter Group, 2004
- “The Transition to UCC Revised Division 9: Post Effective Date Actions to Preserve Pre-Effective Date Security Interests”, Co-author
- Rutter Guide Personal Injury Guide, Contributor
Professional Associations, Memberships and Awards
- Inns of Court, 2003 – 2008
- American Bar Association, 2002 – 2008
- American Association for Justice, 2004 – 2008
- Consumer Attorneys, 2006 – 2008
- Sonoma County Bar Association, Since 2001
- Martindale Hubbell Client Distinction Award
- National Trial Lawyers Top 100
Past Employment Positions
- Teal & Montgomery, Associate, 2001 – 2002
Pro Bono Activities
- Active 20/30 International, 2001 – 2008
- Kid Street Legrains Counter, 2008 – Present
Contact Our Santa Rosa Personal Injury Lawyer
You can reach Flahavan Law Offices at (707) 414-0119 or through our online form to schedule a free consultation to discuss your case.